Sage Smudge Stick + Info Card:
1. The most-used types of sage have antimicrobial properties. This means they keep infectious bacteria, viruses, and fungi at bay.
2. Smudging has long been used to connect to the spiritual realm or enhance intuition.
3. Smudging may also be used as a ritual tool to rid yourself — or your space — of negativity. This includes past traumas, bad experiences, or negative energies from others.
4. Burning sage creates fragrant smoke central to smudging’s benefits. You can use this incense to smudge yourself or spaces.
5. Tradition suggests that smudging can literally lift one’s spirits to banish negativity.
1. Light the smudge stick at the tip of the leaves, allow to burn for 5 - 10 seconds and gentle blow on the embers to create smoke.
2. Slowly move among rooms, gently waving the stick in the air.
3. After use, gently extinguish the smoke in sand or a small dish of water.
4. Store in dry place for future.
WARNING: Do not leave the smudge stick unattended when in use. Keep away from children & flammable objects.